Who we are
This website is operated by Ana Maria Pavani of Pure Holistic Way Therapies and whose operations address is The Salty Monk, Church St, Sidford, Sidmouth EX10 9QP. “We”, meaning Pure Holistic Way Therapies, are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our visitors when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us.
This policy sets out how we process any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us through our website. We confirm that we will keep your information secure and that we will comply fully with all applicable UK Data Protection legislation and regulations. Please read the following carefully to understand what happens to personal data that you choose to provide to us, or that we collect from you when you visit this site. By visiting (our website) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information about individuals who visit and use our website:
1. Information you supply to us. You may supply us with information about you by filling in forms on our website. This includes information you provide when you submit a contact/enquiry form. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, and details of what you require and when. You may also enter information about yourself to set up an account on the website, to remember your details for next time and/or to have a reference point for orders and downloadable documents.
2. Information our website automatically collects about you. With regard to each of your visits to our website we may automatically collect anonymised information including the following: – technical information, including a truncated and anonymised version of your Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, operating system and platform; – information about your visit, including what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got to the site (including date and time); page response times, length of visit, what you click on, documents downloaded and download errors.
This information is gathered by a tool called Google Analytics and again, these aspects of data collected automatically via the website is done so anonymously – more information can be found below.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
How we may use the information we collect
We use the information in the following ways:
Information you supply to us;
Information we automatically collect about you.
We will use this information:
- to administer our site including troubleshooting and statistical purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- security and debugging as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
This information is collected anonymously and is not linked to information that identifies you as an individual. We use Google Analytics to track this information. Find out how Google uses your data at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
Disclosure of your information
Any information you provide to us will either be emailed directly to us and/or may be stored securely on our own email databases and programme, and potentially a third party software for contacting you via email such as MailChimp for email marketing, and we’ve made sure that this software is compliant with UK law and GDPR.
Payments via the website are made via PayPal, who handle and process all payment information securely, separately from our website and so we hold no payment information from you on our systems. Should you have any issues with PayPal, they can be contacted directly.
We do not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies.
We will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal data is not disclosed to regional/national institutions and authorities, unless required by law or other regulations.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk and depends on how secure your connection to the internet is. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How long we retain your data
If you contact us, we will hold the information you send to us for as long as you need treatment, or ask us if you wish for us to delete your details. If you have not been in touch with us again or are not having continual treatment, your details will be destroyed after 2 years.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Third Party Links
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Your rights – access to your personal data
You have the right to ensure that your personal data is being processed lawfully (“Subject Access Right”). Your subject access right can be exercised in accordance with data protection laws and regulations. Any subject access request must be made in writing to Ana Maria Pavani, The Salty Monk, Church St, Sidford, Sidmouth EX10 9QP.
We will provide your personal data to you within the statutory time frames. To enable us to trace any of your personal data that we may be holding, we may need to request further information from you. If you have a complaint about how we have used your information, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).